General Surgery - Iowa - Sheldon
Sanford Clinic Sheldon is seeking to add a full-time BE/BC General Surgeon. Along with an expanding patient base, Sanford Clinic has a referral network of over 1400 physicians.
- Join an active staff of family physicians and advanced practice providers
- Must be willing to do all types of general surgery including Ob/Gyn procedures, scopes and all other general surgery procedures
- Call is shared with two local independent general surgeons
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Sheldon, IA Community Information
- Metro population: 5,000
- Sheldon Newspaper
- Sheldon Community School District
- Sheldon is a community on the rise located only 70 miles from Sioux Falls, SD and within an hour drive of the vacation destination of Okoboji, IA.
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Deb Salava, Senior Physician Recruiter