Family Medicine with OB - North Dakota - Jamestown
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join staff working in Sanford's two primary care clinics located in Jamestown, North Dakota.
- Two clinic settings providing a wide variety of services to Jamestown and surrounding communities
- 2nd Avenue Clinic is staffed with 10 primary care physicians, 3 nurse practitioners, 2 psychologists as well as 2 general surgeons with three procedure rooms, full lab and radiology services.
- 5th Avenue Northeast Clinic is staffed by 1 dermatologist, Occupational Medicine and full audiology services.
- The 5th Avenue location also houses additional diagnostic services including; 3D Mammograms, Dexa Scans, ultrasound services and a large physical therapy department that provides a variety of therapy services.
- Outreach services are provided by Sanford specialists from Fargo and Bismarck
- Clinic enjoys convenience of electronic medical record system.
- Clinic hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM and Saturday, 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
Practice Description: The Sanford Health Jamestown family medicine opportunity offers a full spectrum of services including: OB (20-25 per year), stress testing, flex sigs, LEEP, IUDs, minor fractures, and stitches. Advanced Practice Providers work as part of a team with the physicians. APPs perform physical examinations, diagnose and treat illnesses, order and interpret lab tests, perform procedures, and provide patient education and counseling. Practitioners enjoy a shared practice concept but individually may see 25-35 patients/day.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Jamestown, ND Community Information
- Population: 15,000
- Jamestown is the home of the National Buffalo Museum, which allows visitors to see the role bison played for early settlers. It is also the home of The University of Jamestown Jimmies and provides many athletic, organizational, and community activities for young adults as well.
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter