Family Medicine with OB - Minnesota - Perham
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician with or without interest in obstetrics to join staff at the Perham Health Clinic with locations in Perham and New York Mills, MN. Perham Health includes four clinics, a 25-bed critical access hospital, 98-bed skilled nursing and assisted living facility.
- Practitioners enjoy a shared practice concept; Call (1:6) is mostly evening call via phone during the week and 1:6 weekend call which would include hospital rounds
- A variety of services are offered including OB (approximately 150 deliveries/year) and hospital inpatient services
- Four of the Family Medicine providers average 40 infant deliveries/year.
- Clinic hours are 8:00 AM-5:00 PM, Monday-Friday, in addition to a Saturday morning clinic.
- ER coverage is provided by a full-time physician.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Perham, MN Community Information
- Population: 3,000; Service Area: 10,000
- Visitor Information
- Perham boasts a new, state-of-the-art high school; a competitive job market; and endless outdoor recreational opportunities - both summer and winter. Neighboring New York Mills has a population of 1,230, and is the production capital of Lund Boat Company. Shopping, sporting events, concerts, and more events are in easy reach, with Fargo, N.D. only 70 miles to the west.
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter