Family Medicine with OB - Minnesota - Perham
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician with or without interest in obstetrics to join staff at the Perham Health Clinic with locations in Perham and New York Mills, MN. Perham Health includes four clinics, a 25-bed critical access hospital, 98-bed skilled nursing and assisted living facility.
- Practitioners enjoy a shared practice concept; Call (1:6) is mostly evening call via phone during the week and 1:6 weekend call which would include hospital rounds
- A variety of services are offered including OB (approximately 150 deliveries/year) and hospital inpatient services
- Four of the Family Medicine providers average 40 infant deliveries/year.
- Clinic hours are 8:00 AM-5:00 PM, Monday-Friday, in addition to a Saturday morning clinic.
- ER coverage is provided by a full-time physician.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6516