Family Medicine with OB - Minnesota - East Grand Forks
Sanford Health is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join staff of the Sanford Clinic in East Grand Forks Minnesota. OB is preferred but not required.
The percentage of the practice is 65% adult and geriatric
- 30% pediatric and newborn, and 5% obstetrics and prenatal
- Average number of clinic patients per physician per day is 18-20, one hospital admission and two inpatients
- Clinic hours are Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Hospital rounds Mon-Fri, 7:00 AM-8:00 AM
- Sanford Clinic East Grand Forks includes five board certified family medicine physicians, one physician assistant and one nurse practitioner
- Radiology and laboratory services are available on site
- Equipped with an electronic patient record system
- Inpatients are admitted to area hospitals including Altru Hospital in Grand Forks, ND and Sanford Medical Center in Fargo, ND
- Outreach services are provided on a regular basis by Sanford specialists from Fargo
Sanford Health’s East Grand Forks Clinic is growing and services are expanding to meet the needs of the community. The current staff includes 6 family medicine physicians, in addition to advanced practice providers, RNs, and support personnel. Sanford’s East Grand Forks clinic provides the following services for patients: physical therapy, occupational medicine, MRI, ultrasound, mammogram, and endoscopy. Sanford Health specialists from Fargo provide care on a monthly basis including: general surgery, cardiology, oncology, neurosurgery, reproductive medicine, nephrology, vascular services, podiatry and obstetrics/gynecology.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- East Grand Forks, MN Community Information
- Population: 8,600
- Located in northwestern Minnesota on the border with neighboring Grand Forks, North Dakota, a community of 55,000
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter