Family Medicine - South Dakota - Sioux Falls - 69th & Minnesota
Family Medicine Opportunity
69th & Minnesota, Sioux Falls, SD
Sanford Clinic-69th & Minnesota is seeking a BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to provide a full-range of family medicine, outpatient only, OB preferred.
• You would join nine family physicians and one Advanced Practice Provider in a busy practice.
• Community Call shared with an OB group of physicians and a non-OB group of physicians.
• The clinic offers an in-house lab, ultrasound and basic radiology.
• Sanford Clinic-69th & Minnesota is a free-standing family practice clinic located in southern Sioux Falls.
Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Mary Jo Burkman, DASPR
Sr. Director Physician Recruitment