Family Medicine - South Dakota - Clear Lake
Sanford Clinic Clear Lake is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician.
• Group consists of 2 MD’s and 2 APP’s
• No Obstetrics Required
• First Call is 1:4 (Avg 300-400 Encounters/Yr)
• Average 2-4 inpatients/day
• Traditional Outpatient Clinic with Inpatient Rounding Duties including Periodic Nursing Home Rounds
• Ancillary Services include full Lab & Pharmacy;Diagnostic Testing (PFTs, Sleep Studies, EEG Studies, Stress, Ultrasound, etc);Radiology (Fluoroscopy, Mammography, Mobile CT, MRI & Nuclear Medicine);
Respiratory, Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy along with Cardiopulmonary Rehab
Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
Large Clinic Attached to a 25-Bed Critical Access Hospital
Clear Lake is a rural South Dakota community with strong traditional values -- located in the heart of Deuel County. Population of 1,273; Duel County population 4,364. Clear Lake is host to one of the largest rodeos in the area. The Crystal Springs Ranch Rodeo is held the end of June each year drawing thousands of people to the town.
About Sanford Health:
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
For more information, contact:
Deb Salava, Physician Recruiter
(605) 328-6993 • firstname.lastname@example.org