Family Medicine - South Dakota - Aberdeen
Sanford Aberdeen Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician.
- Large Clinic Attached to a New 48-bed Hospital that Opened in July 2012!
- Outpatient Clinic Schedule
- ER 100% Covered by ER Trained Physicians
- No OB – Great Group of three OB/GYNs on staff.
- Great Variety Available in Patient Age Ranges & in Pathology!
- Ancillary Services Include: Anesthesiology; Inpatient & Outpatient Surgery with a Cardiac Cath Lab; Diagnostic Testing – Echo, Vascular, Stress, Ultrasound; Radiology; Respiratory Therapy; Lab & Pathology; Outpatient Infusion Center; Rehab, Diabetes Care Center, Pharmacy and much more!
- Employed Multi-Specialty Group On-Site Include: Anesthesiologists, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, General Surgeons, Hematology/Oncology, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologist, Nephrologist, OB/GYNs, Orthopedic Surgeons, Pediatricians, Podiatrist, Urologist
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance and a relocation allowance. South Dakota has no state income tax.
ABERDEEN VIDEO: https://www.aberdeen.sd.us/
ABERDEEN APP: Access Aberdeen South Dakota
Community of Aberdeen: Aberdeen is the hub city of the upper Northeastern corner of South Dakota. It is the third largest community in the State with over 25,000 people. This community is a Great Place to Raise a Family (Aberdeen was named as one of the “100 Best Communities for Young People” by ING®, 2010)! Aberdeen has a strong economy, a safe, clean living environment and a variety of activities abound with a regional airport, golf courses, numerous parks, softball complexes, soccer fields, biking and walking trails; indoor and outdoor pools, ice-skating rinks and archery ranges! Aberdeen is home to both Presentation College and Northern State University. Public and private schools are an options. The cost of living is competitive with other leading cities in the region.
Sanford Clinic Aberdeen
Aberdeen Chamber of Commerce
Aberdeen Convention Center & Visitors Bureau
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Tracy Kearney, Physician Recruiter