Family Medicine - North Dakota - Valley City
Sanford Health has an immediate opening for a BC/BE Family Medicine to practice in Valley City, North Dakota. At Sanford Health, our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of dedicated physicians, and we believe they are the cornerstone of healthcare.
- Outpatient practice with inpatient practice at Mercy Hospital, Valley City's community hospital.
- Current practice includes 4 physicians and 3 physician assistants.
- Call is 8 weekends/year and 1 weekday/week.
- Live and work in the "City of Bridges,” Valley City, ND.
- On site services include: radiology, lab, and anything offered at the attached community hospital.
- Outreach services include: Dermatology & Cosmetic Services, Hematology/Oncology, Mammography, Nephrology, Orthopedic Surgery, Podiatry, Sleep Medicine, General Surgery, Urology, Vascular Surgery, General and Vascular Ultrasound, and Echocardiography.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Valley City, ND Community Information
- Population: 6,700; Service Area: 11,000
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter