Family Medicine - Montana - Chester
Liberty Medical Center is actively recruiting for a full-time Board Certified Rural Family Medicine Physician with women’s health and geriatric experience to join two Advanced Practice Providers.Practice
- Requirements for this position consist primarily of flexible weekday clinic hours with minimal rotating Emergency Room call coverage per month.
- Outpatient volume – approximately 15 per day; Inpatient Volume – approximately 3 per day; ER Volume – approximately 2 per day
- Opportunities for administrative work such as Chief of Staff or Medical Director are available if interested.
- Our clinic serves an area that stretches along the Hi-Line region of Montana
- We value hometown care values, where community-minded physicians can build relationships with patients and families.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package including, CME and potential opportunity for loan repayment, Health Insurance with Dependent Coverage (100% covered by employer), Health Reimbursement Account in the amount of $2,250 per year, Paid Time Off, Extended Sick Time, 401K and/or Roth Retirement Plan and much more.
Liberty Medical Center is a progressive 25 Bed Critical Access Hospital and Rural Health Clinic, serving as a hub of rural medicine in Northern Montana. The hospital on average sees 400-500 emergency room visits and 6000 clinic visits per year.
Chester, MT is the county seat of Liberty County located in the North Central part of the state. The community is very supportive of the medical center. With approved mill levies and the Hi-Line Health Foundation, the citizens have shown their desire to be partners in assuring continued excellent health care for the area. Liberty County is home to some wonderful natural beauty and recreational opportunities. Lake Elwell, the Marias River, and the Sweet Grass Hill are all a short drive from town. Glacier National Park and the surrounding area provide close access to the Montana Rocky Mountains and world class site-seeing, hiking, fishing and hunting, water sports, skiing, snowmobiling, biking, and various other outdoor activities. For more information on Liberty Medical Center, Chester, and the surrounding area, please see the websites below. We are 110 miles from Glacier National Park, and within a day’s drive you can visit Yellowstone National park, enjoy the Beartooth Mountains, follow the Lewis and Clark trail, and fly fish on the Missouri River.
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Jessilyn Healy, Physician Recruiter