Family Medicine - Minnesota - Wheaton
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine to join its primary care clinic located in Wheaton, Minnesota.
- The population demographic for family medicine is made up of approximately 25% pediatrics, 40% geriatrics and 35% adult.
- The community hospital no longer supports delivery of infants.
- Additional areas of interest that would be welcome include sports medicine and occupational health.
- The number of patients seen daily in the clinic: 20 patients.
- Inpatient levels vary from zero to five.
- A physician can practice whichever skills they are trained for and credentialed to provide.
- Call is one weekend per month for ER coverage and Day Hospital Call would be every 4th weekday.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Wheaton, MN Community Information
- Population: 1,300
- Wheaton located where Minnesota, North Dakota & South Dakota meet. With an excellent school system that offers small class sizes K-12, Wheaton is a rural community with a relaxed lifestyle, yet has big town amenities close by.
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter