Family Medicine - Minnesota - Detroit Lakes
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician for a fast growing practice in Detroit Lakes, MN. The service region of 55,000 extends north thirty-five miles to Mahnomen, MN, south toward Fergus Falls, MN, east thirty-five miles to New York Mills, MN and west to Fargo/Moorhead.
- Multispecialty group practice including Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, Surgery, Podiatry, Optometry, Psychology, and Physical Therapy
- Outreach specialties include: Cardiology, Dermatology, ENT, Medical Oncology, Nephrology, Opthalmalogy, Orthopedics, Psychiatry, Urology, Vascular Surgery and Allergy
- Call is 1:6 shared with Internal Medicine, but Family Medicine covers pediatrics call
- Also covering monthly nursing home/TCU rounds at local long term care facility
- State of the art technology; EPIC medical record
- Recently renovated, Sanford Clinic Detroit Lakes has 60,000 sq. ft. of space, which now includes an on-site pharmacy and optical shop, walk-in clinic, as well as same day surgery center and expanded space for imaging, lab, and physical/occupation services. Lastly, with the additional clinic space, the clinic can now accommodate up to 40 providers in both primary and specialty care.
Sanford Health’s Detroit Lakes Clinic is growing and services are expanding to meet the needs of the community. Sanford’s Detroit Lakes clinic provides the following services for patients: physical therapy, occupational medicine, MRI, ultrasound, mammogram, and endoscopy. Other Sanford Health specialists from Fargo provide care on a monthly basis including: general surgery, cardiology, oncology, neurosurgery, reproductive medicine, nephrology, vascular services, podiatry and obstetrics/gynecology.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Detroit Lakes, MN Community Information
- Population: 9,000
- DL is conveniently located on 4-lane highway; 200 miles to Minneapolis & 40 minutes from Fargo/Moorhead, within a beautiful lakes community
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter