Family Medicine - Minnesota - Detroit Lakes
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician for a fast growing practice in Detroit Lakes, MN. The service region of 55,000 extends north thirty-five miles to Mahnomen, MN, south toward Fergus Falls, MN, east thirty-five miles to New York Mills, MN and west to Fargo/Moorhead.
- Multispecialty group practice including Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, Surgery, Podiatry, Optometry, Psychology, and Physical Therapy
- Outreach specialties include: Cardiology, Dermatology, ENT, Medical Oncology, Nephrology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Psychiatry, Urology, Vascular Surgery and Allergy
- Call is 1:6 shared with Internal Medicine, but Family Medicine covers pediatrics call
- Also covering monthly nursing home/TCU rounds at local long term care facility
- State of the art technology; EPIC medical record
- Recently renovated, Sanford Clinic Detroit Lakes has 60,000 sq. ft. of space, which now includes an on-site pharmacy and optical shop, walk-in clinic, as well as same day surgery center and expanded space for imaging, lab, and physical/occupation services. Lastly, with the additional clinic space, the clinic can now accommodate up to 40 providers in both primary and specialty care.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6516