Family Medicine - Minnesota - Canby
Sanford Clinic Canby is seeking two physicians who are BE/BC Family Medicine to join a physician-led practice serving the communities of Canby, MN and Clear Lake SD.
• Primary location will be Canby, MN with responsibilities in Clear Lake, SD
• Sanford Clinic Canby’s current medical staff consists of 2-FM, 1-IM, 1-General Surgeon and 3-Advanced Practice Providers
• The ED is a Level 4 trauma center – ED call is 1:6 / 8 weekends per year
• Average number of visits per year is 1,000
• Sanford Clinic Clear Lake’s current medical staff consists of 1 MD and 1 APP
• Sanford Clinic Clear Lake is attached to a 25-Bed critical access hospital
Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including Malpractice, Disability and Relocation Allowance
Sanford Clinic Canby is attached to the Sanford Canby Medical Center – the hospital is a 25 bed
critical access hospital.
Canby, MN is located 100 miles from Sioux Falls, SD and 150 miles from Minneapolis, MN. Canby offers a wonderful quality of life with excellent schools, hospital, nursing home, wellness center, and an abundance of recreational and leisure activities.
Sanford Health System:
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
For more information, contact:
Deb Salava, Physician Recruiter
(605)328-6993 • email@example.com