Family Medicine Geriatrics - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health, the primary teaching hospital for the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences (UNDSMHS), is seeking a BC/BE family physician/geriatrician to join its established practice.
- Serve as primary provider to family medicine patients age 62 and older
- Serve as team leader for the geriatric focused ambulatory team which includes 2 nurse practitioners
- Serve as department resource as “imbedded” geriatrician
- Opportunity for UNDSMHS faculty appointment to teach geriatric fellows and family medicine residents
- Opportunity to see patients in skilled nursing facilities and for SNF medical directorships
- No hospital rounds as Sanford hospitalists provide inpatient care
- Telephone call 1-2 days/month
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years. Comprehensive benefits are offered along with paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruiting
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6516