Family Medicine Eating Disorders/Weight Management - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine or BC/BE Internal Medicine physician, specializing in Bariatric Medicine, to practice in the Eating Disorders and Weight Management Center in Fargo, ND.
- Join a team of three physicians, psychologists, physicians, nutritionists, and RN health coaches, with close collaboration with bariatric surgeons and primary care physicians.
- The Sanford Eating disorder and Weight management center offers a comprehensive weight loss program with expertise in the various recommended components of obesity treatment. Medical management of obesity follows a multidisciplinary approach and has four main components – nutrition, physical activity, behavioral modifications and medication options
- Our program offers evaluation by providers experienced in Bariatric medicine, Individual and group nutritional counseling, Health coaching with a registered nurse, and coordination of care with primary care physicians.
- Research opportunities available.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter