Family Medicine Core Faculty- North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking BC/BE Family Medicine physicians for core faculty positions and medical directorship in our new and expanding residency program in Fargo, North Dakota. The Family Medicine Residency program was established in July 2017 and supports 6 residents.
- OB and/or Adult inpatient privileges preferred
- Phone call is shared with physician members of the entire family medicine department
- Brand new $494 million state-of-the-art hospital
- Opportunity to help develop our new and growing Family Medicine Residency (we welcomed our first residents July 2017)
- Help train the 6 residents in each year of our 3-year residency
- Work in collaboration with our Internal Medicine and Psychiatry residency programs
- Noncompetitive, very supportive environment
- Residency has had 2 site visits and is fully accredited
- Precept residents regularly in our busy resident clinic
- Perform and precept many office procedures
- Friendly and hardworking staff to help make day-to-day tasks much easier!
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter