Family Medicine Chamberlain, SD
Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to provide a full-range of care – joining a multi-specialty group. Join a practice with a large service area in Central South Dakota.
• Service Area: Radius of 30 miles, over three counties with 10,000 service population. We are dedicated to providing the best healthcare services to the people in the Tri-County area of Brule, Buffalo, and Lyman Counties through a holistic, integrated care continuum
• Specialty Consultants: Cardiology, Orthopedics, Nephrology, Urology, Neurology, Oncology and General Surgery. We have expanded our outreach services by providing comprehensive tele-health specialty offerings, training programs and education resources to provide a wide-range of high quality, accessible healthcare services
• Tertiary Care: Backed by Sanford Health, a 512-bed tertiary level, regional health care center in Sioux Falls
• Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including a Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
Hospital: Sanford Chamberlain Hospital, Satellite clinic in Kimball
Chamberlain, population 2500, is located in central South Dakota just off Interstate 90. Nestled on the banks of the Missouri River, Chamberlain offers excellent fishing, camping, big game, bird hunting and many other interesting opportunities. A new resort offers full range marina, and convention facilities.
For more information, contact:
(605) 328-6994 • firstname.lastname@example.org