ENT - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health has a full-time opening for a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join their growing practice in Fargo, ND.
- Current physician group consists of five otolaryngologists that subspecialize in head & neck cancer, pediatrics, neuro-otology, and general
- Opportunity to build your practice in any/all of the following areas: general ENT, laryngology, sleep, facial plastics, pediatrics, and otology
- Block Time in OR and Same Day Surgery
- Call currently is 1:6 with the option of facial trauma call
- Large primary care referral base
- Subspecialists’ service population: over 1 million
- Opportunity to teach medical students, surgery residents, as well as IM and FM residents
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter