ENT - North Dakota - Dickinson
Sanford Clinic is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified ENT Surgeon to join a successful practice providing general, pediatric, otologic and head & neck services. In addition to seeing adult and pediatric general ENT patients, there is a wide opportunity to provide subspecialty services, such as head & neck or sleep apnea surgery.
- Team of 3 APPs & support staff within the department
- High-volume practice seeing around 20 adult and 25 pediatrics patients per day
- Culture of innovation and supportive administration
- Ambulatory Surgical Center attached to main clinic, 3 operating suites
Salary and Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Two-year guarantee
- Attractive Sign On Incentive
- Relocation Allowance
- Paid CME
- 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability
- Student Loan Repayment Option Available
Dickinson at a Glance
Dickinson, ND is a progressive community that serves as a regional center of more than 100,000. Since the North Dakota oil boom the city has become one of the fastest growing cities in the United States. Dickinson offers a balance of an excellent quality of life, a strong economy, and clean living environment. Growth over the past decade has been fueled be a diverse economy fed by new wealth from energy, agriculture, and manufacturing. For the outdoors lovers, world-class bird and big-game hunting compliment hiking, biking and equestrian trails.
- largest rural, not-for-profit healthcare system in the nation
- 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians
- 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota.
Sanford Health ND West Region
Locations in Bismarck, Dickinson, Mandan and Minot. The West Region proudly serves an area that spans more than 83,000 square miles and stretches into three states.
Accreditations and quality awards include: Joint Commission, American College of Surgeons Level II Emergency and Trauma Center, and Magnet Recognition Program®.
- 228-bed hospital
- 4 multi-specialty clinics, 7 primary clinics and 4 walk-in clinic
- Affiliations with UND Family Medicine Residency Program & NDSU College of Nursing
City of Dickinson
Dickinson Public Schools
For more information about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Connie Long, Director of Physician Recruitment Bismarck Region