ENT - North Dakota - Bismarck
Sanford Clinic Bismarck is seeking an Otolaryngologist to join its staff at the 7th and Broadway clinic.
Salary and Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Two-year guarantee
- Attractive Sign On Incentive
- Relocation Allowance
- Paid CME
- 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability
Bismarck at a Glance
Located in the Best State for Physicians to Practice and have a positive lifestyle, Bismarck serves as the capital city of North Dakota and sits along the banks of the scenic Missouri River. More than 125,000 people call the Bismarck-Mandan area home and it is the second most populous city in North Dakota. Bismarck is the seventh fastest growing city in the United States.
- largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation
- 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians
- 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota.
Sanford Health ND West Region
Locations in Bismarck, Dickinson, Mandan and Minot. The West Region proudly serves an area that spans more than 83,000 square miles and stretches into three states.
Accreditation and quality awards include: Joint Commission, American College of Surgeons Level II Emergency and Trauma Center, and Magnet Recognition Program
- 223-bed hospital and 15 clinics
- 320 Physicians and Advance Practice Providers
- Level II Emergency Trauma Center
- Level IIIB NICU
- Service population of 300,000+
- 3 Time Magnet Nursing Designation
- Affiliations with UND Family Medicine Residency Program and NDSU College of Nursing
Bismarck Mandan Chamber
Bismarck Public Schools
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Connie Long, Director of Physician Placement Bismarck region