Emergency Medicine - North Dakota - Bismarck
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Emergency Medicine physician to join a well-established of 13 residency trained Emergency physicians.
- 20 bed department
- 31,000 annual patient volume
- 49 hours of daily coverage/8-9 hour shift
- 9-2.2 patients/hour
- 1 Nocturnist
- Full sub-specialty call
- Adult and pediatric hospitalist programs
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Bismarck, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 73,000; Regional service area: 350,000
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Katrina Johnson, Physician Recruiter