Emergency Medicine - Minnesota - Perham
Sanford Health is seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine trained physician to join two full-time providers working at Perham Health in Perham, MN.
- Full-time position; 12 or 24 shifts; 36-48 hours per week
- Services approximately 6,500+ visits per year
- 6 exam rooms, 1 safe room and 2 trauma bays
- Full-time hospitalists that cover the 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. shift, however the E.D. providers do serve as hospitalist on the 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. hours
- Full lab and radiology onsite. Advanced Life Support EMS that works in the field and available to help in the ED if needed
- Level IV Trauma Center
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Perham, MN Community Information
- Population: 3,000; Service Area: 10,000
- Visitor Information
- Perham boasts a new, state-of-the-art high school; a competitive job market; and endless outdoor recreational opportunities - both summer and winter. Neighboring New York Mills has a population of 1,230, and is the production capital of Lund Boat Company. Shopping, sporting events, concerts, and more events are in easy reach, with Fargo, N.D. only 70 miles to the west.
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter