Dermatology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BC/BE Dermatologist to join its practice in Fargo, North Dakota. At Sanford Health, our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of dedicated physicians, and we believe they are the cornerstone of healthcare.
- Join a successful group of 5 dermatologists and 3 PA’s, supported by well-trained staff
- Includes 2 fellowship trained Dermatopathologists
- Fellowship trained MOHS surgeon on site
- Practice offers wide range of dermatologic services
- Primary Medical & Surgical Dermatology
- Other modalities include:
- UVB light therapy
- XTRAC excimer laser treatments
- Variety of cosmetic lasers
- Supervision of non-physician providers is optional
- Providers can expect to see around 25 patients on their clinic days with ample opportunity and support to see more patients if desired.
Sanford Health is the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the Nation and the largest employer in the Dakotas. Our family is 25,000 strong and our care stretches across 220,000 square miles. The Fargo/Moorhead/West Fargo area is a robust metropolitan community of nearly 230,000 and growing. Offering the best of both worlds, the community is large enough to support many amenities of a large urban setting such as an International Airport, Community Theater, Symphony, three universities and a community college, a professional baseball team and a zoo yet not so large as to generate the drawbacks such as a high crime rate, traffic congestion and pollution. The area enjoys four seasons with low humidity making for pleasant spring, summer and autumn days.
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Lisa Christianson, Physician Recruiter
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6533