Dermatology - Minnesota - East Grand Forks
Sanford Health is currently seeking BC/BE Dermatologist to join its expanding Dermatology Department in the Sanford Clinic located in East Grand Forks, Minnesota.
- Join a busy, well-established practice.
- Current staff includes a board certified dermatologist and a nurse practitioner.
- Full range of dermatologic services available.
- Live and work in a unique Minnesota community just minutes from the University of North Dakota located in Grand Forks, ND.
Sanford Health’s East Grand Forks Clinic is growing and services are expanding to meet the needs of the community. The current staff includes 6 family medicine physicians, in addition to advanced practice providers, RNs, and support personnel. Sanford’s East Grand Forks clinic provides the following services for patients: physical therapy, occupational medicine, MRI, ultrasound, mammogram, and endoscopy. Sanford Health specialists from Fargo provide care on a monthly basis including: general surgery, cardiology, oncology, neurosurgery, reproductive medicine, nephrology, vascular services, podiatry and obstetrics/gynecology.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- East Grand Forks, MN Community Information
- Population: 8,600
- Located in northwestern Minnesota on the border with neighboring Grand Forks, North Dakota, a community of 55,000
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter