Dermatology-Dermatopathology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking an enthusiastic, interactive Board Certified or Board Eligible Dermatologist who is also fellowship trained in Dermatopathology to join its expanding Dermatology Department in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Looking for someone who would like to have a mix of clinical dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Large regional referral base
- Practice offers a wide range of dermatologic services, and one’s schedule could be full immediately as there is significant shortage of dermatologists in the area.
- Clinic has a Fellowship trained MOHS surgeon on site.
- Cosmetic practice utilizes state-of-the-art laser technology.
- Other modalities include:
- UVB light therapy
- XTRAC excimer laser treatments
- Providers can expect to see around 25 patients on their clinic days with ample opportunity and support to see more patients if desired.
- No hospital call
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Lisa Christianson, Physician Recruiter