Critical Care - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health's Intensivist Department is looking for a board-certified, fellowship-trained (or equivalently experienced) Critical Care Intensivist to join their team in Fargo, North Dakota. Sanford Fargo Medical Center serves as the regional referral center serving over 800,000 patients in over 140,000 square miles across North Dakota and Minnesota.
- Region’s only Level I Trauma Center + Joint Commission accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- The department provides coverage of 2 ICUs 24/7; 51 ICU bed
- 3 Intensivists on during the day and one on at night
- Provides both primary ICU care and consultative services
- Average patient load – 10 patients per day per Intensivist
- Rotating shifts between 2-4 weeks per month based on individual preference
- Academic appointment through the University of North Dakota School of Medicine is available
- Teaching of Internal Medicine and Transitional Year Residents
- Research opportunities and support services are available as well
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter