Child Neurology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Child Neurologist to join our expansive pediatric specialty team at Sanford Children’s Hospital in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Clinic-based practice with hospital consults throughout the Children's Hospital (NICU, Peds, PICU)
- Clinic schedule of Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm
- Support from adult subspecialists including stroke, neuro-ophthalmology and neuromuscular
- Excellent collaboration with neuroradiologists
- Practice includes outreach to regional clinics by driving and flying to locations
- Pediatric epilepsy monitoring unit located within the Children’s hospital
- Region’s only Level II Pediatric Trauma Center
- One of 195 designated National Association of Children’s Hospitals in the country
- Member of the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals
- Support from the largest team of more than 65 board-certified, fellowship-trained pediatricians and pediatric specialists in more than 25 medical specialties, including general surgery, orthopedic surgery and neurosurgery.
- New $494 million, state-of-the-art Sanford Fargo Medical Center includes a 32 bed Pediatric and PICU; 40 bed Level IV NICU all located within the general hospital
- Joint appointment as a clinical faculty with Department of Pediatrics at University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Science
- Opportunity to teach medical students
- Will serve as a faculty in future adult neurology residency program
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter