Child Abuse Pediatrician - South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Pediatric Child Abuse
Sanford Children’s Hospital and University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine are seeking a BC/BE Child Abuse Pediatrician.
• Full time position offers excellent opportunities for inpatient and outpatient clinical child abuse practice, teaching, prevention work, research, and community involvement in the multidisciplinary team.
• Successful candidate would be centered at Child’s Voice, an NCA accredited hospital based CAC, which provides medical evaluation for over 1400 patients each year. Sanford Children's Hospital is the only free-standing children's hospital in the state of SD.
• Candidates must be BC/BE in child abuse pediatrics, with outstanding clinical skills in child abuse assessment within a multidisciplinary setting.
• Program currently consists of the pediatric medical director, BC CAP, a PA, a NP, 3 forensic interviewers, nurses, patient support staff and family advocates.
• Clinical service will be the primary focus of this position, however candidates should also possess interest and experience in education and/or research.
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For More Information, ContactJessilyn Barker, AASPR
Sr. Physician Recruiter (605)328-6986