Child Abuse Pediatrician - South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Pediatric Child Abuse
• Full time position offers excellent opportunities for inpatient and outpatient clinical child abuse practice, teaching, prevention work, research, and community involvement in the multidisciplinary team.
• Successful candidate would be centered at Child’s Voice, an NCA accredited hospital based CAC which provides medical evaluation for over 1400 patients each year.
• Candidates should have certification in child abuse pediatric, have experience and outstanding clinical skill in child abuse assessment within a multidisciplinary setting.
• Program currently consists of the pediatric medical director, a physician assistant, forensic interviewers, nurses, patient support staff and a family advocate.
• Clinical service will be the primary focus of this position, however candidates should also possess interest and experience in research and/or education.
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400
physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
• 545-bed hospital
• Large referral area
• Research opportunities
• Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For More Information, Contact
Nancy Free, D.O. FACOP, FAAP Mary Jo Burkman, DASPR
Medical Director Child’s Voice Senior Director Physician Recruitment
Sanford Children’s Hospital Sanford Health
605.333.2226 605.328.6996 or 866.312.3907