Cardiothoracic Surgeon - South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Surgery - Cardiothoracic
Cardio-Thoracic Surgery Opportunity in Sioux Falls, SD
The Sanford Cardio-Thoracic Vascular Program is seeking an experienced BE/BC Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon with training in minimally invasive cardiac surgery, robotics and LVAD implants.
- Join two cardio-thoracic surgeons in the new state-of-the-art Sanford Heart Hospital, which opened in March 2012
- Call is determined by the physician group
- Patient Volumes: 350 Hearts and 100 TAVIs
- Sanford Heart Hospital includes 88 inpatient beds, catheterization and electrophysiology labs, critical care units, outpatient testing and rehabilitation, surgical suites, state-of-the-art hybrid suite and is connected to Sanford USD Medical Center
- Six general cardiologists, two cardiac electro- physiologists and three interventional cardiologists
- Service area and catchment area: South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Northeast Nebraska
- Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including
- Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
Sanford Health System
Sanford Health is one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries. Sanford Health serves the Upper Midwest, with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas of medicine.
About Sanford Health in Sioux Falls
- 545-bed hospital
- Large referral area
- Research opportunities
- Serving a city population of 250,000
Sioux Falls Community
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For more information, contact: