Cardiothoracic Surgeon - South Dakota - Sioux Falls
Surgery - Cardiothoracic
OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE AT SANFORD CLINIC SIOUX FALLS, SD
The Sanford Cardio-Thoracic Surgery Program is seeking an experienced a Board Certified Cardio-Thoracic.
- The Cardio-Thoracic Surgeon will join two cardio-thoracic surgeons in the new state-of-the-art Sanford Heart Hospital, which opened in March 2012
- Call is determined by the physician group
- Patient Volumes: 350 Hearts and 100 TAVIs
- The Sanford Heart Hospital includes 88 inpatient beds, catheterization and electrophysiology labs, critical care units, outpatient testing and rehabilitation, surgical suites, state-of-the-art hybrid suite and is connected to the tertiary center, Sanford USD Medical Center, which is a 512 bed regional hospital
- Additionally, there are six general cardiologists, two cardiac electro-physiologists and three interventional cardiologists
- Service area and catchment area: South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Northeast Nebraska
SALARY and COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE: Nationally Competitive salary guarantee with a Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, No State Income Tax, Relocation Allowance.
Sanford Health is the largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation and is dedicated to excellence in patient care, innovation and pioneering integrated care. Our model of integrated health provides care through physicians, hospitals, health plan, research and education. Our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of over 1,500 primary and specialty care physicians located in 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
COMMUNITY: The City of Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest, currently totaling over 200,000 in the greater Sioux Falls area. Sioux Falls, the largest city in the state, balances an excellent quality of life, a strong economy, and a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive with other leading cities in the region and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers all the amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife. South Dakota is known for its world class hunting and fishing along with national parks and a wide variety of landscapes to enjoy through its four seasons.WEBSITES:
For More Information Contact: