Cardiology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is seeking a BC/BE Cardiologist to join their staff at the Sanford Heart Hospital in Fargo, ND. At Sanford Health, our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of dedicated physicians, and we believe they are the cornerstone of healthcare.
- Join staff including eight general cardiologists, two electrophysiologists, four interventional cardiologists and three cardiothoracic surgeons was well as eight advanced practice providers.
- On-call is split evenly among the general cardiologists with some general call taken by electro-physiologists
- Enjoy a busy revolving schedule covering hospital/consult service, clinic, and echo/nuclear/CT/PET labs and reading. Hospital service is supported by advanced practice providers. Internal Medicine resident assignments to hospital service.
- Outreach Opportunities available
- State-of-the-art echo labs including 3D TEE, well developed structural heart disease program supported by the non-invasive cardiologists
- State-of-the-art stress facility including treadmill testing, stress echo, SPECT and PET
- Cardiac CT and MRI available
- Opportunities for performing diagnostic catheterization available, not required
- Academic and research opportunities are available
- Brand new $494 million state-of-the-art facility opened in July 2017
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Patty Absey, Manager-Physician Recruiting
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6539