Cardiology - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is seeking a BC/BE Cardiologist to join their staff at the Sanford Heart Hospital in Fargo, North Dakota. At Sanford Health, our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of dedicated physicians, and we believe they are the cornerstone of healthcare.
- Join staff including 7 general cardiologists, 1 electro-physiologists, 4 interventional cardiologist and 3 cardiothoracic surgeons was well as 10 advanced practice providers.
- On-call is split evenly among the general cardiologists with some general call taken by electro-physiologists
- Enjoy a busy revolving schedule covering hospital/consult service, clinic, and echo/nuclear/CT/PET labs and reading. Hospital service is supported by advanced practice providers. Internal Medicine resident assignments to hospital service.
- Outreach Opportunities available
- State-of-the-art echo labs including 3D TEE, well developed structural heart disease program supported by the non-invasive cardiologists
- State-of-the-art stress facility including treadmill testing, stress echo, SPECT and PET
- Cardiac CT and MRI available
- Opportunities for performing diagnostic catherization available, not required
- Academic and research opportunities are available
- Brand new $494 million state-of-the-art facility opened in July 2017
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter