Cardiology - North Dakota - Bismarck
Sanford Clinic is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Cardiologist to join a broad non-invasive cardiac imaging program with services to include an accredited echocardiography lab, a busy nuclear cardiology lab, and cardiac MRI.
• Robust interventional cardiology program featuring 3 interventional cardiologists who provide services to include percutaneous coronary intervention, TAVR, PFO closure, watchman procedures.
• Comprehensive EP service
• Excellent and accessible cardiovascular surgical program with 3 experienced surgeons
• Thriving Heart Failure Program
• Anticoagulation Clinic
• Broad referral base spanning Western ND
Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability and Relocation Allowance.
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South
Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN WESTERN NORTH DAKOTA
Sanford Health has locations in Bismarck, Dickinson, Mandan, Minot and Watford City. The West Region proudly serves an area that spans more than 83,000 square miles and stretches into three states.
Bismarck serves as the capital city of North Dakota and sits along the banks of the scenic Missouri River. More than 125,000 people call the Bismarck-Mandan area home, and it is the second most populous city in ND. It is the seventh fastest-growing city in the United States.
TO LEARN MORE, PLEASE CONTACT:
Amy Lozensky, Physician Recruiter
(701) 323-2088 • firstname.lastname@example.org