Cardiology - North Dakota - Bismarck
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Cardiologist to join a group of 8 physicians and 11 APPs who provide care for one of the most progressive heart programs in the country.
- Comprehensive EP service that provides non-invasive and invasive based treatments for common heart arrhythmias including afib/SVT/VT ablations, device based therapies for cardiomyopathy, heart failure and hereditary related sudden cardiac death
- Team includes a great cardiovascular surgical program with 3 experienced and cross-trained surgeons
- Services include cardiac MRI, TAVR and Watchman
- Accredited Echocardiography Lab
- Busy Nuclear Cardiology Lab
- Heart Failure Program and Anticoagulation Clinic
- Broad referral base spanning Western ND
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Bismarck, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 73,000; Regional service area: 350,000
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter