Cardiology Interventional - Minnesota - Bemidji
Sanford Health is currently seeking a BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join Sanford's 100+physician, multi-specialty group practice at Sanford Clinic in Bemidji, Minnesota.
- Join a team of two interventionalists, two general cardiologists, and three advanced practice providers
- Provide general cardiology, interventional cardiology and peripheral vascular services, including elective angiography and interventions, as well as 24-hour STEMI services
- Growing program, with approximately 2,400 procedures a year, including 300 coronary interventions
- New Heart & Vascular Center opening in 2021-includes 3 cardiac cath suites, space for 4th
- Only cardiology program in north central Minnesota with the nearest referral site 140 miles away
- Established Hospital Medicine program
- Critical care air service
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Bemidji, MN Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Celia Beck, Physician Recruiter