Cardiology Heart Failure - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is seeking a BC/BE Cardiologist with a strong interest in Heart Failure to join their staff at the Sanford Heart Hospital in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Join staff including 7 general cardiologists, 1 electro-physiologist, 4 interventional cardiologist and 3 cardiothoracic surgeons as well as 10 advanced practice providers
- On-call is split evenly among the general cardiologists
- Enjoy a busy revolving schedule covering hospital/consult service, clinic, and echo/nuclear/CT/PET labs and reading. Hospital service is supported by advanced practice providers. Internal Medicine residents are assigned to hospital service.
- Cardiac CT, MRI & Cardio MEMS available
- LVAD shared care site
- Heart Failure NP & 2 RN Heart Failure Navigators
- Brand new $494 million state-of-the-art facility opened in July 2017
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter