Cardiology Heart Failure - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is seeking a BC/BE Cardiologist with a strong interest in Heart Failure to join their staff at the Sanford Heart Hospital in Fargo, North Dakota.
- Join staff including 7 general cardiologists, 1 electro-physiologist, 4 interventional cardiologist and 3 cardiothoracic surgeons as well as 10 advanced practice providers
- On-call is split evenly among the general cardiologists
- Enjoy a busy revolving schedule covering hospital/consult service, clinic, and echo/nuclear/CT/PET labs and reading. Hospital service is supported by advanced practice providers. Internal Medicine residents are assigned to hospital service.
- Cardiac CT, MRI & Cardio MEMS available
- LVAD shared care site
- Heart Failure NP & 2 RN Heart Failure Navigators
- Brand new $494 million state-of-the-art facility opened in July 2017
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact:
Patty Absey, Manager-Physician Recruiting
Sanford Health Physician Recruitment Office
PO Box 2010
Fargo ND 58122-2181
Phone: (701) 234-6539