Cardiology Heart Failure - North Dakota - Bismarck
Sanford Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Cardiologist to join a group of 8 physicians and 11 APPs who provide care for one of the most progressive heart programs in the country.
- Busy structural heart program (TAVR, PFO/ASD closure, Watchman and soon Mitral interventions)
- Busy and growing heart failure program using latest monitoring technologies (Cardiomems implants), preparing for advanced heart failure therapies soon to be available locally
- EP program, advanced vascular program such as EVAR allowing local care for complex and diverse patient populations
- Team includes the EP and a great cardiovascular surgical program with 3 experienced and cross-trained surgeons
- Accredited Echocardiography Lab
- Broad referral base spanning Western ND
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Bismarck, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 73,000; Regional service area: 350,000
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter