Cardiology EP - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health is seeking a BC/BE Electro-Physiologist to join their staff at the Sanford Heart Hospital in Fargo, North Dakota. At Sanford Health, our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of dedicated physicians, and we believe they are the cornerstone of healthcare.
- Join staff including 8 general cardiologists, 2 electro-physiologists, 4 interventional cardiologist and 3 cardiothoracic surgeons was well as advanced practice providers.
- Daily assignments of clinic, EP consults, and EP lab are rotated evenly among EP physicians
- Clinic hours - 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- Practice is 50% clinic; 10% hospital consults; 40% lab
- No call; EP physician rotate covering General Cardiology – Friday 5PM to 7:30 AM on Saturday
- Potential for outreach service
- State-of-the-art echo labs including 3D TEE, well-developed structural and heart disease program supported by the non-invasive cardiologists.
- State-of-the-art stress facility including treadmill testing, stress echo, SPECT and PET.
- Cardiac CT and MRI available.
- Research and teaching opportunities available.
- Brand new $494 million state-of-the-art facility opened in July 2017
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Fargo, ND Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter