Cardiologist - General - North Dakota - Bismarck
SANFORD CLINIC – BISMARCK, NORTH DAKOTA
Sanford Clinic is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Cardiologist to join a successful, well-established group of 4 physicians and 6 advanced practice providers who provide one of the most progressive heart programs in the country.
- Award winning cardiac team with a history of leading the way with new vision and smarter ways to treat heart disease. We developed the region's first Cardiac Cath Lab, the first Cardiac Rehab Center, and were the first to perform open heart surgery.
- Innovative technology and services for patients such as: endovascular therapies, drug coated balloon, Orbital atherectomy, Absorb GT1 Biodegradable stent, percutaneous hemodynamic support, CardioMEMS, and the region’s most advanced CT scanner (which provides four-dimensional images of the heart in less time than it takes the heart to pump one beat).
- Established Heart Failure Program
- Established Anticoagulation Clinic
- Broad referral base spanning Western ND
SALARY/COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Two-year guarantee
- Attractive Sign On Incentive
- Relocation Allowance
- Paid CME
- 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation
BISMARCK AT A GLANCE
Bismarck serves as the capital city of North Dakota and sits along the banks of the scenic Missouri River. More than 100,000 people call the Bismarck-Mandan area home, and it is the second most populous city in ND. It is the seventh fastest-growing city in the United States.
- largest rural not-for-profit health care system in the nation
- 1,400 primary and specialty care physicians
- 140 locations throughout Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota.
SANFORD HEALTH ND WEST REGION
Locations in Bismarck, Dickinson, Mandan and Minot. The West Region proudly serves an area that spans more than 83,000 square miles and stretches into three states.
Accreditations and quality awards include: Joint Commission, American College of Surgeons Level II Emergency and Trauma Center, and Magnet Recognition Program.
- 228-bed hospital
- 4 multi-specialty clinics, 7 primary clinics and 4 walk-in clinic
- Affiliations with UND Family Medicine Residency Program and NDSU College of Nursing
Bismarck Mandan Chamber
Bismarck Public Schools
To Learn More, Please Contact
Connie Long, Director of Physician Recruitment
701-516-4000 (cell) *877-323-5417 (office)