Audiology - North Dakota - Bismarck
Sanford Clinic is seeking an ASHA certified Audiologist to join their collegial team of 3 Audiologists, 2 ENT physicians, 2 ENT APPs, 2 Allergists and 1 Allergy APP in Bismarck.
• Position is full time Monday - Friday
• Eligibility for licensure in North Dakota is required
• New clinic location at Sanford Downtown Rosser Clinic
• Audiology is embedded within the ENT and Allergy practice which makes for a very close relationship between AuD's, MD's and APP's
• Average number of patients per day is 12-15
• Specializing in pediatrics to geriatrics, diagnostic testing, hearing aids, BAHA's, Cochlear Implants, vestibular testing, and Balance Center
• Referral network spanning Western North Dakota, Eastern Montana, and Southern Canada
Nationally competitive salary guarantee with a comprehensive benefit package including 401k, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability and Relocation Allowance.
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society
senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN WESTERN NORTH DAKOTA
Sanford Health has locations in Bismarck, Dickinson, Mandan, Minot and Watford City. The West Region proudly serves an area that spans more than 83,000 square miles and stretches into three states.
Bismarck serves as the capital city of North Dakota and sits along the banks of the scenic Missouri River. More than 125,000 people call the Bismarck-Mandan area home, and it is the second most populous city in ND. It is the seventh fastest-growing city in the United States.
TO LEARN MORE, PLEASE CONTACT:
Amy Lozensky, Physician Recruiter
(701)323-2088 office • (701)226-9768 cell