Anesthesiology - Minnesota - Bemidji
Sanford Health is seeking a BE/BC Anesthesiologist in Bemidji, MN.
- The department provides anesthesia for 11,000 cases per year
- Efficient and well-equipped operating rooms (9)
- Inpatient and outpatient procedures (vascular, TEEs-no open heart, ortho, general, ENT, eye, podiatry, OB/GYN, urology)
- Provide CRNA oversight (16 CRNAs)
- 1:4 Call
- 24/7 CRNA call coverage
- 118 bed hospital, 10 bed ICU
- Level III trauma center
- ER volumes- 27,000 annually
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Bemidji, MN Community Information
- Metro population: 240,000; Regional service area: 1.2 million
- Visitor Information
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Celia Beck, Physician Recruiter