Anesthesia - North Dakota - Fargo
Sanford Health’s Department of Anesthesia is looking for board-certified Anesthesiologists to join their team of 23 anesthesiologists and 75 CRNAs in Fargo, North Dakota. General Anesthesiologists as well as those with fellowship training in any of the following are encouraged to apply: Neuro, Trauma or Pediatric Anesthesia.
- Region’s only Level I Trauma Center + Joint Commission accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Region’s only Level II Pediatric Trauma Center w/65 board certified pediatric subspecialists
- The department provides anesthesia for approximately 28,000 cases per year at two hospitals
- All specialties are represented, with the exception of heart and liver transplants
- The anesthesia care team model is used for nearly all of our cases
- A small group of MDs are on the neonatal team, but all MDs do cardiac cases
- We have strong relationships within our department and with the surgical staff
- Academic appointment through the University of North Dakota School of Medicine is available
- Research opportunities and support services are available as well
Sanford Health offers a guaranteed salary for the first two years, as well as comprehensive benefits, paid malpractice insurance, relocation allowance and much more.
Sanford Health is one of the largest health care systems in the nation, with 44 hospitals and nearly 482 clinics in 26 states and nine countries. Sanford is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Nearly $1 billion in gifts from philanthropist Denny Sanford have transformed how Sanford Health improves the human condition. For information, visit sanfordhealth.org or Sanford Health News.
Sanford’s Fargo Region has over 660 licensed beds and employs 585 physicians. Fargo is a metropolitan area with a vibrant population of about 240,000 and roughly 30,000 college students, and on the grow! Fargo is situated along the Red River on the border of ND/MN. Clear blue lakes for boating, fishing, and relaxing are just 45 minutes from Fargo in the beautiful ‘Heart of Lakes’ area of west-central Minnesota, and Minneapolis/St. Paul is just a three hour drive. The community is known for steady growth, a highly-trained workforce with an unemployment rate under 3%, business-friendly environment, outstanding quality of life, strong public and private schools, an international airport, low crime, and reasonable costs of living.
To learn more about Sanford Health and this excellent practice opportunity contact: