Allergy - North Dakota - Grand Forks
Allergy and Immunology
Sanford Health is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Allergist to help open the new Sanford Clinic in Grand Forks, North Dakota. The ideal candidate would be a general Allergist with support for individual specialty interests. Along with an expanding patient base, Sanford Clinic has a referral network of over 1400 physicians.
Join a new practice in a state-of-the-art clinic, projected to open in the spring of 2021 in the heart of Grand Forks. This 2-story clinic includes an on stage, off stage design for optimum patient satisfaction and efficiency.
- Clinic hours are Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- 32 exam rooms, 2 procedure rooms & 1 consult room
- Clinic will have in-house lab, ultrasound and basic radiology with: 1 x-ray room, 1 CT room & location for a mobile MRI
- Other practices on site: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Women’s Health & Behavioral Health
Grand Forks is a vibrant city in North Dakota sitting on the boarder of Minnesota, across from its sister city of East Grand Forks. Our two cities embody one lively, bustling community surrounded by tranquil, scenic farm country. Along the Red River, the Greenway is a system of waterfront parks and trails. The downtown historic district includes unique restaurants, shops and a seasonal farmer’s market. While the Alerus Center brings top name concerts and events to the region, performances at the Empire Arts Center include drama and musicals. The University of North Dakota, located in Grand Forks, is home to the Fighting Hawks Hockey team, who have competed in multiple Frozen Four Tournaments and have won 8 NCAA Division 1 championships. The University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences, also located in Grand Forks, is the only school of medicine in the state of North Dakota. The school has trained roughly half of the physicians currently practicing in the state.
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
- Grand Forks, ND Community Information
- Population: 66,000; Service Area: 150,000
- Located in northeastern North Dakota on the border of Minnesota with neighboring East Grand Forks, MN
To learn more about this practice opportunity or to forward your CV for consideration contact: Patty Absey, Physician Recruiter