Adolescent Medicine Specialist
• Sanford Children’s Specialty Clinic serves a population base of over one million people throughout SD, NW IA, SW MN and N NE.
• Sanford Children's Specialty Clinic is a group of 70+ pediatric sub-specialties
• Opportunity is best suited for strong clinicians who want to maintain an academic interest and aid in the development of comprehensive regional clinical pediatric services
• Teaching medical students and residents is a requirement, and a faculty title in the Department of Pediatrics of the Sanford School of Medicine of The University of South Dakota commensurate with the level of experience of the candidate would accompany the position
• Sanford Children's Hospital has 146 beds and is the only free-standing children's hospital in the state of SD
• Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including a Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
SANFORD HEALTH SYSTEM
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 44 hospitals, 1,400 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and nine countries.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH IN SIOUX FALLS
Large referral area
Serving a city population of 250,000
SIOUX FALLS COMMUNITY
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
For more information, contact:
Jessilyn Barker, AASPR
Sr. Physician Recruiter