Surrounded by breathtaking natural beauty, the Bemidji community graces the shore of Lake Bemidji in northern Minnesota, one of more than 400 crystal clear lakes in the region. With blue skies, clean air and sparkling water it is hard to resist the alluring charm of the True North. This thriving city of 100,000 residents serves as a regional hub for health care, economic development, shopping, arts and entertainment. Residents enjoy ample outdoor recreational opportunities, and the Bemidji area is known for its incredible fishing and lake life.
Sanford Bemidji Medical Center
- Region's largest hospital
- 118 beds and more than 1,500 employees
- Level IV trauma center
- Comprehensive care includes 24/7 cardiac care, critical care helicopter service, level II nursery, specialty centers in cancer, cardiology, orthopedics and women's health, along with comprehensive adult, pediatric and senior health services
- Part of an integrated health care system, with two hospitals and clinics in 10 nearby communities
- Historically charming city with a small-town atmosphere and large-city amenities
- Regional center for shopping, arts and entertainment, with breweries, pubs, bakeries and boutiques
- Diverse community cultural events, including Annual Art in the Park festival, Bemidji Polar Days, Dragon Boat Festival and more
- Extensive recreational aquatic opportunities, with hundreds of lakes featuring beaches, boating, fishing, and water sports
- Miles of walking, biking, snowmobile and cross country ski trails
o 400 lakes and 40,000 acres of forest
- Known as the curling capital of the United States and the birthplace of Paul Bunyan
Celia Beck, Senior Physician Recruiter
(218) 333-5056 or email
Brian Hall, Physician Recruiter
(218) 333-5579 or email
View open provider positions in Bemidji.
The view from Bismarck is one of growth and opportunity. Bismarck serves as the capital city of North Dakota and sits along the banks of the scenic Missouri River. More than 125,000 people call the Bismarck-Mandan area home, and with a service population of 300,000, the cities serve as a gateway to the booming oil fields of western North Dakota.
Bismarck was named one of Money's Best Places to Live and Forbes' top five Best Small Places for Business and Careers. Residents enjoy one of the lowest unemployment rates in the country. With excellent schools and a thriving economy, Bismarck is an ideal place to raise a family. The Missouri River provides year-round recreational opportunities, including fishing, boating, skiing, canoeing and more. In addition, the Bismarck-Mandan area is home to excellent golf courses, theater, ballet, symphony and museums.
Sanford Medical Center in Bismarck
- Level II Trauma Center
- 223-Bed JCAHO Accredited Hospital
- 15 Clinic Locations
- Level IIIB NICU
- Aquatic and wellness centers, outdoor pools and parks
- Bismarck Event Center that hosts sports, concerts, entertainment, etc.
- Top 5 on Forbes "Best Small Places for Business and Careers"
- Recreational outlets that include: world class golf courses, boating, theater, ballet, symphony, fishing and hunting
- More than 75 miles of recreational and interpretive trails for hiking and biking
- North Dakota Heritage Center, largest museum in North Dakota
- World's Largest Charity Softball Tournament
Connie Long, Manager
(701) 323-5417 or email
Amy Lozensky, Physician Recruiter
(701) 323-2088 or email
View open provider positions in Bismarck.
The Fargo-Moorhead and West Fargo metro area is a diverse, family-oriented community of 216,000 people that offers high quality of life and a low cost of living. More than 26,000 college students contribute to the area's entrepreneurial spirit, its educated workforce and its national rankings as the most popular large city to relocate, a top 50 digital city and the smartest city in the U.S.
The Fargo area has our world-class hospital, outstanding schools and a vibrant business community. A historic and thriving downtown area offers unique restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, shopping and a lively nightlife. Cultural activities, the arts and a wide variety of sports and recreation are just a few of the many reasons people love to call the Fargo area home.
Sanford Medical Center Fargo
In 2017, the new Fargo Medical Center was completed. In its 1 million square feet, the medical center houses 384 beds, 28 operating rooms and 51 emergency department bays.
- Largest hospital in North Dakota
- Level I Adult Trauma Center
- Largest employer in Fargo
- Primary teaching institution for the University of North Dakota School of Medicine & Health Sciences
- Six residency training programs with the UND School of Medicine
- On the Top 100 Hospitals list
- Home of Sanford Children's Hospital, the largest children's hospital in North Dakota
Fargo-Moorhead and West Fargo Features
- Culturally vibrant community
- Historic and thriving downtown area
- Low cost of living
- High quality of life
- Low unemployment rate
Patty Absey, Manager
(701) 234-6539 or email
Laura Aukland, Physician Recruiter
(701) 234-6517 or email
Lisa Christianson, Physician Recruiter
(701) 234-6533 or email
Christi Hughes, Physician Recruiter
(701) 234-6513 or email
Martty Trout, Physician Recruiter
(701) 234-6516 or email
View open provider positions in Fargo.
The City of Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest, with a population of more than 180,000 in the greater Sioux Falls area. The largest city in South Dakota, Sioux Falls balances an excellent quality of life and a strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive with other leading cities in the region, and South Dakota has no state income tax. Powered by innovation and entrepreneurship, the low unemployment rate in Sioux Falls fuels its booming economy. Sioux Falls offers all the amenities of a community twice its size such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
South Dakota is known for its world-class hunting and fishing, along with national parks and a wide variety of landscapes to enjoy through its four seasons.
University of South Dakota Medical Center
- Largest hospital in South Dakota
- Level II Trauma Emergency Care Center
- 545 beds and more than 4,500 employees
- Comprehensive care includes emergency air transport, neonatal and pediatric intensive care, transplant services and specialty centers in children's, heart, cancer, neuroscience, sports medicine and women's health.
- Consistently named to the Top 100 Hospitals list
- Primary teaching institution for the Sanford School of Medicine at the University of South Dakota
Sioux Falls Features
- Diverse art and entertainment events
- Expansive restaurant, brewery and winery selections
- Outdoor parks, golf courses, a new aquatic center, winter ski hill and hiking
- Vibrant downtown community, conveniently located near Falls Park
- 26-mile bike loop/trail
- Denny Sanford PREMIER Center that hosts sports, concerts, professional bull riding, etc.
- Exemplary academia within the public and private schools and local universities
- Sanford Sports Complex
Mary Jo Burkman, Senior Director
(605) 328-6996 or email
Amy Anderson, Physician Recruiter
(605) 328-6997 or email
Jessilyn Healy, Physician Recruiter
(605) 328-6986 or email
Tracy Kearney, Physician Recruiter
(605) 328-6994 or email
Deb Salava, Physician Recruiter
(605) 328-6993 or email
View open provider positions in Sioux Falls.