Saturday, June 19, 2010, marks the 11th annual Harley Owners Group Ride for Miracles, where over 200 motorcyclists of all kinds will ride to benefit MeritCare Children's Hospital.
(Fargo, N.D.) – Saturday, June 19, 2010, marks the 11th annual Harley Owners Group Ride for Miracles, where over 200 motorcyclists of all kinds will ride to benefit MeritCare Children's Hospital. Groups will start off in both Fargo and Grand Forks, N.D., and travel to Shooting Star Casino in Mahnomen, Minn., making a stop in Ada, Minn. for lunch.
Having raised over $150,000 for MeritCare Children's Hospital, the ride is open to motorcycles of all kinds and will occur rain or shine. A $25 registration donation includes gaming coupons, 2 burger/brat dinners, and the chance to win door prizes.
- 9 a.m. - Registration at Fargo Harley-Davidson, 600 W. Main Ave., West Fargo, and Andy's Harley-Davidson, 2756 N. Washington St., Grand Forks.
- 11:30 a.m. - Departure for Ada, Minn. from Fargo and Andy's Harley-Davidson.
- 12:30 a.m. - Arrive in Ada, Minn. where Boy Scouts will be serving lunch in the park. Registration will also be available in Ada at this time.
- 1:45 p.m. - Depart for Shooting Star Casino.
- 2:15 p.m. - Arrive at Shooting Star Casino. Registration is also available at the casino. Check in by the front door of the hotel to receive your meal/beverage tickets and gaming coupons.
- 3 p.m. - Drawing for Door Prizes.
- 4 p.m. - Shooting Star will serve dinner.
Interested bikers should go to fargohd.com
for more information.