Liver Disorders, Gastroenterology
To provide compassionate care inspired by research and education.
- American Gastroentereology Association
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- American College of Physicians, fellow
- Esophagus fellowship and research at Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston, SC)
- Preparing for transplant hepatology certification in November 2010
- Published in peer reviewed journals and co-authored a chapter in Yamada Textbook of Gastroenterology
Dr. Jalil enjoys tennis and travel.