All liver diseases including viral hepatitis, cirrhosis, Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and post liver transplant care.
To provide compassionate care inspired by research and education.
- American Gastroentereology Association
- American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- American College of Physicians, fellow
- Esophagus fellowship and research at Medical University of South Carolina (Charleston, SC)
- Preparing for transplant hepatology certification in November 2010
- Published in peer reviewed journals and co-authored a chapter in Yamada Textbook of Gastroenterology
As a gastroenterologist, Dr. Jalil specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of illness in the stomach, intestines, colon, and other parts of the digestive tract. He also treats gastrointestinal and liver disease. Dr. Jalil is experienced with all endoscopic techniques for gastric, colonic and biliary diseases.
Dr. Jalil enjoys traveling with his wife and two daughters, playing tennis and soccer.