- Early Childhood Mental Health
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) and parenting strategies
- Mindfulness, Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Behavioral Therapy for treatment of anxiety, mood, behavior, and adjustment problems
- Trauma treatment, including Trauma-Focused CBT (TF-CBT)
- Exposure and response prevention for OCD and phobias
- Family Therapy
To be a collaborator with children, adolescents, and families, with the goal of deepening the understanding of family dynamics, strengthening relationships, improving self-esteem and self-efficacy, thus improving the emotional health and overall well-being of the child and family. I encourage the involvement of family members as much as possible in the child/adolescent’s care, as well as the collaboration with other professionals as appropriate, such as schools, care providers, doctors, and other professionals.