- Complex coronary artery disease
- Diagnostic and interventional cardiac procedures
- Non-invasive diagnostic testing
To treat each person with respect, understanding of individual, family and culture. Listen carefully, provide recommendations thoughtfully from the heart with integrity. Each patient is your only patient and what matters most is accomplished in the present, engaged, attentive to detail, do what it takes to give your best.
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Participated in the discovery, design and development of several interventional device therapies for the treatment of coronary artery disease.
- Dr. Carter is the author or co-author of numerous peer reviewed manuscripts, abstracts and presentations.
- He is the inventor or co-inventor of three patents, Including the first FDA approved drug-eluting stent.
- He has served in academic and clinical leadership positions, on advisory and editorial boards in invasive and interventional cardiology.