Sanford Wellness Center’s group fitness classes are included in the Premier Plus and Short-Term Memberships. We also offer day passes for those with Premier Memberships or no membership to try out any of our classes for the day.
Day Pass Rates:
- Single: $10
- Couple: $16
- Family: $25
- This is a dance class where it works all your major muscle groups in a high energy cardio blast that leaves you invigorated , refreshed and full of life. Before you know it, you've got a full body workout + energy level will be soaring! This class is designed for weight loss and toning or just for fun. This class is perfect for all weight & fitness levels as it is easy to modify movements for ease or intensity.
- INSANITY is a revolutionary cardio-based total-body conditioning program based on the principles of MAX Interval Training. MAX Interval Training allows a person to beat the "stress adaption response," which normally happens when your body gets used to exercise at one level of exertion. The result of this is halting your progress on your fitness improvement journey. By using MAX Interval Training, INSANITY pushes the participant to new training heights, resulting in more calories burned, faster results, and a more efficient metabolism. INSANITY's interval training is the pinnacle of cardio training.
- Gentle Yoga
- A great place for beginners. A slower pace and simple yoga breathing exercises make this class a great place to learn basic poses and become comfortable on the mat. This practice brings balance and ultimately, overall health and well-being back to the consistent practitioner.
- Indoor cycling is a great cardiovascular workout. The classes focus on endurance, strength, intervals, high intensity and recovery while listening to motivating music on our fully adjustable bikes.
- Core Max
- A combination of exercises to strengthen, tone and stretch the core muscles of the abdomen, back and other large muscle groups. Stability balls and other equipment may be used.
- Pump (barbell strength training)
- Get ready to work all the major muscle groups using the barbell. Open to all fitness levels as you can choose the weight you want to work with, even if it's just the barbell. It's got great music to inspire to get the results you want and FAST!
- Cardio/Strength Lo and Hi
- A well-rounded class that hits both cardio and full-body strength training. This class is set at low to moderate speed. A variety of equipment is used for this class.
- Silver Sneakers
- Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement and activities for daily living. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles and a Silver Sneakers ball are offered for resistance. A chair is available if needed for seated or standing support.
- Yoga Flow
- This Yoga class blends balance, strength and flexibility. The unique structure of this class will provide you with a challenge no matter where you are: whether you are new to yoga or already have an established practice. We welcome all levels and modifications in any pose.
- Prenatal Yoga
- Prenatal yoga classes focus on breathing, mindfulness and safe sequencing which aid in labor and delivery, while also cultivating a bond between mama and baby. Our prenatal structure encourages movement, as well as strengthening and softening the pelvic floor to make for optimal birthing positioning and labor. This class will also focus on working muscles that future mama will need in the early stages after baby has arrived. Prenatal classes will end with a supported relaxation to help restore mama and connect to baby during this changing time.
Click here to view current schedule and register for classes.