Description: This is an early phase clinical trial (Phase I) of a drug called SGN-CD228A.
This study is designed to study the effect of an investigational drug, SGN-CD228A. Research data from animal studies suggests that SGN-CD228A can destroy cancer cells and stabilize disease in various cancers.
The main purposes of this study are to:
• Find out if SGN-CD228A is safe for people and what the possible side effects are.
• Find out if SGN-CD228A works to treat solid tumors.
This study is designed for patients with 1 of the 6 tumor types targeted for initial clinical evaluation
1. Metastatic cutaneous melanoma,
2. Malignant pleural mesothelioma
3. [MPM], human epidermal growth factor receptor 2-negative metastatic breast cancer [HER2– mBC]
4. Advanced non-small cell lung cancer [NSCLC]
5. Metastatic colorectal cancer [mCRC]
6. Advanced pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma [PDAC])
To be elgible for the study you must:
• Be >18 years of age
• Have one of the 6 targeted tumor types
• You must have relapsed, refractory, or progressive disease with no appropriate standard of therapy available.
• You must have measureable disease