A Specialist in Nephrology
Dr. Xiaoying Deng is a nephrologist who treats a variety of kidney conditions and provides dialysis.
She diagnoses, treats and manages these conditions:
- Acute kidney injuries
- Chronic kidney diseases
- End-stage renal disease
- Glomerulonephritis (GN)
- High blood pressure
- Kidney stones
She offers services such as:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Treating common illnesses
- Health education and counseling
- Helping patients choose dialysis options, including home dialysis
- Caring for kidney transplant patients after surgery
Dr. Deng is an assistant professor of clinical medicine and doctoring faculty at the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University. She is also a fellow of the American College of Physicians.
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.