A Specialist in Hospital Care
Physician assistant Tracy Vearrier is a hospitalist. He treats medical conditions in hospitalized adults and adolescents.
The services he provides include:
- Obtaining patients’ medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering, performing and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Applying and removing casts and sutures
- Treating common illnesses
- Health education and counseling
- Internal Medicine - Hospital
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.