A Specialist in Hospital Medicine
Dr. Tony Loggins is a general medicine practitioner who provides care to hospitalized patients.
He works in a role similar to a primary care provider but in the hospital. He coordinates a patient’s care with all of their providers.
Dr. Loggins offers these services:
- Obtaining a patient’s medical history
- Performing physical exams
- Ordering and interpreting lab and diagnostic tests
- Prescribing medications
- Treating common illnesses
- Providing health education and counseling
- Family Medicine - Hospital
Ratings & Reviews
Real Experiences from Real Patients
You trust recommendations from real people. That's why we provide comments and star ratings from patients who answer our surveys after their visits to Sanford Health. Star ratings are based on a 0-100 point scale converted to 0-5 stars. Providers must have a minimum of 30 patient ratings to receive a formal rating.